GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 18:37   #16 (permalink)
E_H
No Life Poster

Member: 549784
Thanks Meter: 167

yes i have also purchased from him before, seemed very nice and honest
Old 03-24-2008, 13:24   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 858
Thanks Meter: 1
hi

here is his new icq number , maybe this will help :
380764422 icq

best regards
daro
Old 03-24-2008, 19:23   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 263993
Sonork: 100.1612432
Thanks Meter: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by daro View Post
380764422 icq

best regards
daro
thx mate
ithis is meaning he is with other name her in forum and read this tread also.!!!

wenn he donīt will clear all in good way,

i will give all the information over him,
name ,lastname,
city and wat i now, and finaly he end as cheater,

wbr

ps. admin or moderator
pls chek witch username is behind this icq number

Last edited by ebu mohammed-emin; 03-24-2008 at 19:30.
Old 03-24-2008, 21:23   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 123924
Sonork: 100.1576204
Thanks Meter: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by daro View Post
380764422 icq

best regards
daro
Hi brother,
Thanks for your info, but can you please tell me more about him, is this same Gosha we are looking for? how do you get this ICQ number and how do you know him

Thanks for your support
BR
Old 03-25-2008, 09:56   #20 (permalink)

Member: 664255
Thanks Meter: 1
FROM Gosha

The story of my life

First of all i would like to apologize for dissapearing for such a long time, but althought it is not long time appearenes.

For alreadty 4 months i am out of gsm bussines.

For now i am a poor man, wich ****ed his ligfe with a journey to Georgia.

For really last 4 months i cheated several ppl like slim05, mobile_king.
Let me explain why i was forced to do this and what i plan to do with it.
As you all know i was leaving and working in Moldova, my native country, when this boom with BB5 apperead i decided to travel and work in Georgia. Firstly Georgia appeared for me a good country were i can earn pritty much money eith a rather easy work. Several months it was really ok, but after problems started. I will not give much details about problems i had there but here are some of them: phones killing, new iphones 1.1.2 wic h were impossible to unlock, probl3ems with my partners there, and generaly the working place was rubish. The result of this all problems in Georgia i9 became a poor man there, a foreigner in foreign country, even without money to pay my appartament rent.

So, i decided to go back home and start all again. As you know, in my native country i had rather good shop wich was giving me a very good profit.But as i am stupid and too fast i decide something, before traveling to Georgia, i sold my shop, tyhis is one of the reasobn why i continued to stay in Georgia, even when some first problems started to appear.

Sinceresly, the last month spent in Georgia, i didnt even had 500$ in my pocket, Thats why i could not sleep or think normally.

That time i cheated the first guy for 3500$. i Took this money and went back home, planjning to refund hiim in 1-2 weeks. But in Moldova, i didnt have a place or smth to work, and i ordered Iphone sims. The Chian supplier cheated me too, and send bul****. So i spent all money wich i cheated first. Again no work, nothing. After i get some more money from my local friends, and started to buy iphone sims from another supplier (i was hopping to recover fast this all money and refund the guy with 3500$ and mobile_king, wich was cheated also buy me by not sending him goods(first iphone sims)), 2 orders went well, i recovered some part of money and for the 3rd time when i needed to ordered 100 pcs, and if all went well, i am vback with refunds, the free unlock solution apperead.

This was the end. Sinceresly at this moment i lost mind. All money spent in iphone sims, and they are **** now.

After 1 week i come to work in a company wich is totaly different field.
Here i work already 2 months and tryig to earn money toclose all my owns.

Sorry for me guys, really, sometimes i done bad things, but nt many many ppls where cheated buy me as you all think.I promise in nearest fuiture (about 4-5 months) all the ppl wich i have not closed credits, the problem will be solved. In this company i wokr now for, i not get a big big sallary to close the question faster.

In this weekend i will contact everybody in private to disscus about the problem. Pls not send me mail or somethign to icq, because sinceresly all my time i spent to this new work, to get better position in this company, and chating throught icq can damge my possition here for now, and then sittuation agai worster. PLS WAIT FOR ME THIS WEEKEND TO CONTACT U ALL IN PRIVATE. Maybe i will be back on my old icq 312393786.

In the end of the letter i would like to send best wished to somme ppl like : siemens_man, proxy_gsm, mishiko_gsm, Zizi aka Zetmen, adelqa aka Pawel, ebu mohhamed emin, kukuruku,Philip Ludovik,Dalibor, Eusebiu,gdgsm and other. About all this guys i remeber and hope them best luck in their bussines!

To Yupiteri-GSM: due to you, i ****ed 5 years of my live. When i went back home, i dint take anything from you, maybe some unsolved problems wich you should solve at the place, and u can shout as much as u want that i cheated or else, i know who i cheated and whom not. As i feel shame to get on my old icq and just ignore all the ppl wich i own, u should fell shame that u made me such a great picture about Georgia that time, and due to that i come there. I am happy that the Uncle *** didnt not came to this Georgia like me, think about that. All your words i ignore, their cost is 0 for me.

Lets finish, and once again i would like to ask for excuses, and a little more patient, in the weekend will speak in private and disscus, and i think in 6-7 months all the ppl will be refubnded, faster is not possible.I really fill shame and like a buglar at this all.

BR.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:03   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 341988
Thanks Meter: 343
u don`t take mobile phone f rom me its right but take from my custoemrs and give to u r in 300 aragveli 2 sagem ,
and theni was buy him to customers , also u has left 2 pcs spoilt iphone with my money a nd when i calculate in notebook u take my 1200$ without iphones without sagem , bla bla

i don`t wonted before write anything about u in forum , becouse i was think u will calculate and return money for handset for all . but so i see u don`t want this

so or r eturn me all my money with all handsets or i will post in all forum about u
Old 03-25-2008, 12:33   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 171307
Thanks Meter: 140
To be clear i don't believe this person anymore. The money he owned is not so much, but already 3 times he promised to return my money in a few days. The last date was 2-3th February. But again he cheated.
Old 03-25-2008, 12:57   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 123924
Sonork: 100.1576204
Thanks Meter: 25
As he stated his problems in above post, whether it is true or not, this is our choice to believe or disbelieve.
Anyway I prefer to wait upon his request, if it's true waiting to clear all his problems and wish he to come back in field again, I have no other options

And thanks for your reply, atleast we can confirm you are here and hope for good with all

Thanks all
BR
Old 03-25-2008, 14:36   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 341988
Thanks Meter: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim05 View Post
As he stated his problems in above post, whether it is true or not, this is our choice to believe or disbelieve.
Anyway I prefer to wait upon his request, if it's true waiting to clear all his problems and wish he to come back in field again, I have no other options

And thanks for your reply, atleast we can confirm you are here and hope for good with all

Thanks all
BR
me too think so . my be hi will return to all his money
Old 03-25-2008, 20:48   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebu mohammed-emin View Post
hi
about 4 mons he is offline , and donīt answer on mails,etc.
do anyone now watīs with him???

br
Anything strange.
All OK with him.
His changed ICQ UIN, E-Mail, Nick's, IP and continues to deceive people.

WBR !
Old 03-25-2008, 20:51   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 557841
Thanks Meter: 22
I don't know Gosha personally, but I owe a luck to live the same city.
He is really legendary person here.
It is not my opinion, but his reputation among gsm community here is undisputable:
"There is a lot of stupid unlockers here, but the most stupid, most unreliable is Gosha".
Nobody destroyed gsm market here more than Gosha .
His usual workstyle is:
The price of any unlock operation is 10$, Gosha immediately starts to do it for 1$.
Sure, he never earn lot of money himself by this practice, but the price immediately dropped.
The sad stories of clients cheated by Gosha were regular.
I am sure there was no evil intension - he is really stupid, naive and really doesn't understand what he does.
That was over the years, but it was only a local trouble here.
I see last year Gosha decide to make his business wide and international.
Now you see result of his activity. It was predictable for 100%.

Last edited by caraiman; 03-25-2008 at 20:56.
Old 03-25-2008, 21:15   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by caraiman View Post
- he is really stupid, naive and really doesn't understand what he does....
You are absolutly right !
WBR !
Old 03-26-2008, 08:47   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 263993
Sonork: 100.1612432
Thanks Meter: 173
wenn u will realy pay money retourn, and u wait we belive u,
beginn now to pay somthing owned retourn,
otherwise i canīt belive u , and i think no body will belive u,
u promissed many times and we see all u dont stay behind ur promisses!
we donīt need any promisses, we all need to see u do and try and give ur best and satart to pay!

br
Old 03-26-2008, 09:13   #29 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 365116
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebu mohammed-emin View Post
wenn u will realy pay money retourn, and u wait we belive u...
br
Why you in general should wait and trust 6-10 months !?
His will pay to you with annual percent ?
You gave him money on credit ?
Such people never return money to all at whom took.
They take from one people - give another, and so on while them will not plant in prison !
Old 03-26-2008, 15:16   #30 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 55959
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by er1cc View Post
Why you in general should wait and trust 6-10 months !?
His will pay to you with annual percent ?
You gave him money on credit ?
Such people never return money to all at whom took.
They take from one people - give another, and so on while them will not plant in prison !
I think this is the only choice right now. otherwise you go there to kill him???

Give people a chance. maybe this guy really got problem. he's not a professional cheater, otherwise he wouldn't say above. useless.

My opinion only.